Tropic Marin Triple Buffer 250g
- Helps quickly and reliably when the acidification from fishes and decomposition products has shifted the pH out of the recommended range of 8.1 – 8.4.
- Counteracts when precipitation has lowered the needed alkalinity.
- Provides essential trace elements when absorption by the aquarium population and precipitation reduced the level of trace elements.
- Reduces the stress for all aquarium inhabitants with more stable water conditions.
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with marine fish, soft corals, LPS, SPS, other filter feeders and/or crustaceans.
1 in stock
For good coral growth, saltwater aquariums require optimum buffering with stable carbonate hardness between 6 and 9 °dH. Fluctuations in the pH value, as for example in the case of excess acidity due to excrement and decomposition processes, quickly cause stress and diseases in all the aquarium inhabitants, thereby shortening the life of the young animals.
The triple effect of TRIPLE BUFFER raises the pH value to the optimum range, increases and stabilizes alkalinity and simultaneously supplies essential trace elements to salt water aquariums.