Tropic Marin Reef Actif 60g
- Ensures constant water conditions between water changes
- Its double function serves as an adsorbent and as valuable bacterial nutrition in the aquarium
- Binds nutrients and leads to their conversion by bacteria and other organisms
- Promotes the breakdown of water pollution by binding water polluting compounds
- Slow degradation of excess nutrients without consuming the oxygen in the aquarium
- Improves consistency and continuity of the skimming
- Increases the vitality and colouring of corals and reef clams
Out of stock
Tropic Marin® Reef Actif is made up of a mixture of natural organic substances of predominantly marine origin. The biopolymers in Tropic Marin® Reef Actif bind excess nutrients and other pollutants and cause them to be degraded by specialised marine microorganisms. This promotes a natural marine microbiology in the aquarium and keeps the water extremely clear.
By activating the microflora, numerous vitamins and other vital substances are added to the water in a completely natural way. Corals and bivalves open better and reveal all their rich colouring. The fish also benefit from the stable bacterial flora and the prebiotic effect – they develop robustly and show their vitality through flawless colouring and natural behaviour.