NT Labs Koi Care FMG Mixture is an Anti- Parasite and Fungus Mixture of Malachite Green and Formalin formulated for treating sick Koi with a parasite or fungus infection. FMG provides the same treatment levels as the two individual components used separately. A ready mixed Koi treatment eliminating the need to mix separate treatments the treatment levels are higher than other proprietary mixtures which means this product should not be used when sensitive fish such as Golden Orfe or Sturgeon are present. FMG can be used where Goldfish are present. Always read instructions carefully and handle the product with care. 250 ml treats 9000 litres (2000 gallons). Also available in 500ml.
Anti-Parasite & Fungus Treatment for Koi
Treats: White Spot, Trichodina, Costia, Chilodonella and fungus.
When to use:
- When fish show symptoms of a parasitic or fungal infection, including white spots along the fins and body, flicking and rubbing, gasping at the surface, an opaque film over the body or fluffy, white growths.
- Suitable for koi only.
- Test your water quality using Pondlab Test Kits.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch on UV filtration until the colour has gone from the water. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with a dfferent medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Do not use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.
- Do not use if the water temperature is above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery conditions.
- Do not mix medications.